FUNDING & DEVELOPMENT
Fiera Real Estate, in its previous name of Palmer Capital, has been a minority shareholder in Wrenbridge since 1993. This brings the financial backing of Fiera Real Estate to Wrenbridge and access to funding for development and investment via a number of in-house managed funds. Equity per transaction ranges from £1m – 50m+, with funding for unconditional acquisition and partnerships with vendors, occupiers and other land owners.
Wrenbridge also enjoys access to Fiera Real Estate’s centralised framework of financial and legal expertise, assistance with structuring deals, sourcing finance and advising with negotiations and management matters.
Fiera Real Estate is an investment management firm, which focuses on both creating and actively managing core assets for investors. The UK business was founded in 1992 and directly manages around £900 million Assets Under Management (AUM).
Fiera Real Estate manages around $5 billion of real estate globally, through its investment funds and accounts. It is wholly owned by Fiera Capital Corporation, a leading multi-product investment-management firm with more than $124 billion AUM.
Further information regarding Fiera Real Estate and the funds available to us can be found at fierarealestate.co.uk.
Wrenbridge also have a number of external funding sources and relationships with institutions or other long standing partners. These include:
- Legal & General: A number of ongoing joint ventures of stadia, leisure, retail and residential schemes in York, London and Cambridge.
- Grosvenor: Two ongoing joint ventures on land in and around Cambridge.
- Buccleuch: Seven joint ventures predominantly in the South East, both development and asset management projects.
- RPMI Railpen: The Railways Pension Fund, who we have a number of JV’s with are a key partner for some of the larger projects c.£40m+ end value.
- M&G: We have an ongoing joint venture in Cambridge.
- Blue Coast Capital: We purchased a project in Braintree with Blue Coast in Q3 2019 which was a huge success and we are seeking more IRR driven projects of any size.
There are a number of other relationships too where we are looking for stock and opportunities to develop.